Monday, January 24, 2011

My Life is My Personal

I am happy with my life now..Being happy , being myself...
I change because of someone..
Firstly that i known him, I never think that he is a good person to change me
but i am wrong..
that is why, don't judge people to fast while we don't even know them..
Well, he change me to be the person that i used to be..
He never wanted to push me but he hope that i will be someone that good to look..
I also had a dream about being like that .. I never regret this thing to happen because i know its for my own good..
I know there's someday that we will not be together but i already accept it..
Its faith...
He told me that whatever is gonna happen, we don't even know..
We just plan but GOD decide... 
I know we all are not perfect.. We are just human..
He teach me how to be myself, He advice me to be someone that people could respect..
but i never wanted for someone to respect me , i just want to be myself.. No one mess up my life because i never mess up their life... so, its fair...
Thank you so much dear..
I appreciate it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment